Capital Inspectors mission is to ASSURE THAT CUSTOMER SPECIFICATIONS ARE STRICTLY ADHERED TO and the client receives the job paid for.
Capital Inspectors provide quality reporting through internal Inspection Management™ processes, making us a premium choice for the asset owner’s Coating and API Inspection needs. We specialize in providing Coating Management®, coating failure analysis, corrosion assessment & coating conditions surveys, and NACE Inspection services for protection coating and corrosion control projects. We also provide API, CPWI, CWI, and general inspection.
Capital Inspectors has been in operation since 2009, performing assignments throughout the United States. Our President/Owner’s 35 years of experience combined with our inspector managers and inspectors, equals a combined knowledge of hundreds of years in the inspection industry. This knowledge is built around coating failure analysis, atmospheric corrosion assessments, air-to-soil interface inspections, coating condition surveys, and API inspection of construction and repairs of Above Ground Storage Tanks. We are also experienced with coating manufacturing/formulations, surface preparation, and coating applications which encompasses our all-around knowledge of coating inspections.
Qualifications of a Capital Inspector:
- Employee Status: Capital Inspectors screening process includes Criminal Background Checks, Drug and Alcohol Tests, and Driving Records to ensure a safe working environment for us and our clients. We utilize ISNetworld to collect this information from third parties. ISNetworld verifies its accuracy and then reports in an easy to follow format for our clients. This central database allows our clients to select those resources that best meet internal and government requirements. Through this system we foster a stronger relationship with our clients.
- Certification: Capital Inspectors are trained and certified in accordance with NACE International (“NACE International Coatings Inspector Training and Certification Program – CIP”) and API (American Petroleum Institute).
- Qualification: ALL Capital Inspectors are either NACE level II or III and / or API 653.
- Background Experience: A complete review of an inspector’s background determines their effectiveness as a qualified coating inspector. Many of our inspectors started as applicators, giving them a clear understanding of application processes and techniques. A work resume of the inspector assigned to your facility will be provided, to ensure that they are the most qualified at performing the inspection at your facility.
- Training & Development:Capital Inspectors is committed to the continued professional development of our inspectors. Training tools are delivered remotely to our inspectors through video and email. This helps to improve skill sets such as proper writing techniques, and increases the quality level of our Capital Reports.
- DIR (Daily Inspection Report) Video Training
- Grammar Blast
- Technical Blast
- Daily verbiage structure
- Quality Control: Capital Reports are reviewed daily by our management team to assure the highest standard of reporting.
Capital Reports describes the set of reports offered by Capital Inspectors during each phase of the job. Capital Reports includes:
- Corrosion Assessment and Coating Condition Surveys
- Start-Up Reports
- Daily Inspection Reports (DIR)
- Close-Out Reports
Capital Inspectors prides itself on our detail-oriented reports that give project visibility to our customers, which in turn give credibility of work being performed according to (or not) owners’ specifications.