Capital Inspectors mission is to ASSURE THAT CUSTOMER SPECIFICATIONS ARE STRICTLY ADHERED TO. By strictly adhering to our customers exact specifications we increase coating life expectancy and minimize downtime of our customers’ assets.
As one of the leading coating and corrosion control specialists, Capital Inspectors is dedicated to using the latest techniques, equipment and experienced personnel to solve industrial coating challenges. Our goal is to supply solutions that will save time and money while assuring the customers’ specifications are adhered to.
Capital Inspectors has been in operation since 2009, performing assignments throughout the United States. Our President/Owner’s 31 years of experience and our inspectors combined knowledge is built around coating failure analysis, atmospheric corrosion assessments, air-to-soil interface inspections, and coating condition surveys. We are also experienced with coating manufacturing/formulations, surface preparation and coating applications which encompasses our all-around knowledge of coating inspections.
Qualifications of a Capital Inspector:
- Employee Status: Every Capital Inspector is a W2 Wage employee of the company, not a sub-contractor. Capital Inspectors screening process includes Criminal Background Checks, Drug and Alcohol Tests, and Driving Records to ensure a safe working environment for us and our clients. We utilize ISNetworld to collect this information from third parties. ISNetworld verifies its accuracy and then reports in an easy to follow format for our clients. This central database allows our clients to select those resources that best meet internal and government requirements. Through this system we foster a stronger relationship with our clients.
- Certification: Capital Inspectors are trained and certified in accordance with NACE International (“NACE International Coatings Inspector Training and Certification Program – CIP”).
- Qualification: ALL Capital Inspectors are either NACE level II or III.
- Background Experience: A complete review of our inspector’s background determines their effectiveness as a qualified coating inspector. Many of our inspectors started as applicators, giving them a clear understanding of application processes and techniques. A work resume of the inspector assigned to your facility will be provided, to ensure that they are the most qualified at performing the coating inspection at your facility.
- Training & Development:Capital Inspectors is committed to the continued professional development of our inspectors. Training tools are delivered remotely through video and email to improve the skill sets including proper writing techniques of our inspectors and to increase the quality level of our Capital Reports.
- DIR (Daily Inspection Report) Video Training
- Grammar Blast
- Technical Blast
- Daily verbiage structure
- Quality Control: Capital Reports are reviewed daily by our management team to assure the highest standard of reporting.
Capital Reports describes the set of reports offered by Capital Inspectors during each phase of the job. Capital Reports includes:
- Corrosion Assessment and Coating Condition Surveys
- Start-Up Reports
- Daily Inspection Reports (DIR)
- Close-Out Reports
Capital Inspectors prides itself on our detailed oriented reports that give project visibility to our customers, which in turn give credibility of work being performed according to (or not) owners’ specifications.